Monday, September 20, 2010

E-Reading – Deployment Fundamentals: Deploying Windows clients using MDT 2010 Lite Touch (Volume 1)

Although I like to read books on my PDA or notebook, I also like to read on the old fashioned paper.
I believe that people from TrueSec also thinks this way and a new book as come out.

I know that this coming a little late but I’m finally taking care of my mailbox so, there are some old news that I would like to share.

This books (Deployment Fundamentals: Deploying Windows clients using MDT 2010 Lite Touch (Volume 1)) it’s an easy and comprehensible peace of culture for everyone that it’s starting on Windows / Windows 2008 R2 deployments.
It’s also a good reference for everyone that work on deployments on a day-basis. There’s always something you discover there.

So, take a look at it on Amazon:
Deployment Fundamentals: Deploying Windows clients using MDT 2010 Lite Touch (Volume 1)

Get a quick look inside

No comments:

Post a Comment