The Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 Update 2 v6.3.8330 it's now available through Microsoft Download Center.
This new version it's primarily a "quality release" with now major features.
Here's a summary of the changes in this update:
- Security and cryptographic related improvements:
- Relaxed permissions on newly created deployment shares (still secure by default, but now also functional by default)
- Creating deployment shares via Windows PowerShell adds same default permissions
- Updated hash algorithm usage from SHA1 to SHA256
- Includes the latest Configuration Manager task sequence binaries
- Enhanced user experience for Windows 10 in-place upgrade task sequence
- Enhanced split WIM functionality
- Fixed OSDJoinAccount account usage in UDI scenario
- Fixed issues with installation of Windows 10 language packs
- Various accessibility improvements
- Monitoring correctly displays progress for all scenarios including upgrade
- Improvements to smsts.log verbosity
Download MDT 2013 Update 2 v6.3.8330 here: