It’s now available the Microsoft Windows 10 Cumulative Update August,8 2017.
The quality update KB4032188 sets Windows 10 build to version 15063.540.
Improvements and Fixes
- Addressed issue where the policies provisioned using Mobile Device Management (MDM) should take precedence over policies set by provisioning packages.
- Addressed issue where the Site to Zone Assignment List group policy (GPO) was not set on machines when it was enabled.
- Addressed issue where the AppLocker rules wizard crashes when selecting accounts.
- Addressed issue where the primary computer relationship is not determined when you have a disjoint NetBIOS domain name for your DNS Name. This prevents folder redirection and roaming profiles from successfully blocking your profile or redirects folders to a non-primary computer.
- Addressed issue where an access violation in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature causes stop errors.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows Subsystem for Linux, Windows shell, Common Log File System Driver, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
You can download this cumulative update from Microsoft Update Catalog