Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011

So long…incredible visionary!

It’s with a great sadness that I’ve just turned my TV on to see a truly notice that I was not expected.
Despite the long illness, Steve Jobs was one of the persons that I just couldn’t away from this world.

Even yesterday I’ve posted an article about him and Bill Gates, for me some of the most important persons of the last century.
I can’t stop thinking that he died just 1 day after the first Apple event where he wasn’t the great host.

Former Apple’s CEO and founder and he’s 21, the great tech visionary that oversaw the launch of Macintosh, iPhone, iPad, founded also Pixar, has fought cancer for years.

For his family and friends I just want to give my sincere condolences.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment