Sometimes you need to do a quick change to your IE11 Enterprise Mode site list and you also need to quickly test this change.
To force the update of websites list just do the following:
- Do you changes using the Enterprise Mode Site List Manager
- On your target machine, close all Internet Explorer instances
- Open registry editor (regedit.exe)
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\InternetExplorer\Main\EnterpriseMode
- Delete the entry called “CurrentVersion”
- Open Internet Explorer again