Usually you can achieve Windows customization by simply running throught Control Panel (or Settings) menu, or for a more enterprise approach, you can apply group policies that helps doing the job.
Well, for some reason there’s no direct option though GPO to remove the network icon from Windows lock screen., so here’s a tip to do it using registry editor.
You can use it directly on Windows or using Group Policy Preferences (GPP) on your enterprise environment.
- Open registry editor (type regedit from “run…”)
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
- On the right side create a new DWORD (32-bit) value
- Name it “DontDisplayNetworkSelectionUI”
- Double-click the DWORD you’ve just created and change the value from 0 to 1
- Close registry editor to finish
Now just restart you’re computer and you’re done!