Here’s a nice option if you want to quickly start testing Microsoft Windows 10 deployment without all the troubles and hurdles of creating your environment.
Microsoft TechNet gives you a 32GB virtual lab with all that you need.
This is specially nice to test before creating your final production environment.
In this virtual lab you’ll get:
- Windows 10 Enterprise v1703 (aka Creators Update)
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager 1702 (aka SCCM)
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit for Windows 10 v1703 (aka Windows ADK)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit v8443 (aka MDT)
- Microsoft Application Virtualization 5.1 (aka App-V)
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring 2.5 Service Pack 1 (aka MBAM)
- Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL
More information about this lab kit can be found here:
Windows 10 deployment and management lab kit
To download the lab kit directly:
Windows 10 Deployment and Management Lab Kit